"Social Security Planning: What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize Retirement Income."
You and a guest invited attend a complimentary dinner or breakfast event at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen or Crossroads Diner.
Social Security is more complicated than most people realize. The decisions you make now can have a tremendous impact on your retirement income. You are cordially invited to attend a very special workshop:
At this one-hour workshop you will learn:
- Why you should check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to estimate your benefits
- Five factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
- When it makes sense to delay benefits -- and when it does not
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
You will also receive a copy of The Baby Boomer's Guide to Social Security -- a comprehensive reference addressing common questions and issues, including proposals for reform.
Enjoy this workshop at either date or location below:
Saturday November 11th 9am 10:15 Cross Road Diner-breakfast buffet at 17194 Preston Rd Dallas, Texas 75248 (Preston/Campbell)
Thursday November 16th 6:30-8:15 pm Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen 18349 Dallas Parkway Dallas, Texas 75287
Please call 214-379-0345 to RSVP or write firstname.lastname@example.org